Provides daily coordination to the orthopedic day hospital program and nursing support as needed to outpatient population.
1. Primary responsibility for the coordination of the orthopedic day hospital program including quality assessment, program evaluation, and shared responsibility with the outpatient administrator for program development and budget fiscal management.
2. Provides nursing assessment, direct care and education to patients within the orthopedic day hospital program and outpatient programs as needed.
3. Creates policy and procedures for Ortho Day Rehab Program.
4. Communicates with physicians regarding INR management.
5. Markets program to referral sources.
6. Case manages patients in the Ortho Day Rehab Program.
7. Some weekend requirements and/or coordination.
8. Participates in JCAHO and CARF accreditation.
Graduate of an approved school of nursing; RN - BSN preferred
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATION:
Licensed and current registration of Registered Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania
Compliant with ANA Code of Professional Nurses
Licensure and certification commensurate with professional degree
3-5 years nursing experience in working with individuals with injuries and illness
resulting in physical and cognitive deficits. Two years of case management experience preferred along with nursing background
We do not accept phone calls.
Mail or fax your resume to:
Human Resources Department
Magee Rehabilitation Hospital
Six Franklin Plaza
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Fax Number: (215) 587-9471