The mission of the Resource Center is to provide information support to Magee's patients and their families, staff and other patrons so that our visitors will become critical and effective information users.
- To contribute to the development of knowledge within Magee.
- To strive for excellence in the delivery of and access to knowledge-based information which support clinical decision making and excellence in patient care.
- To serve as a resource to patients, their families, and the community.
- To uphold the mission and values of Magee.
- Commitment to approachable and outstanding customer service.
- Strive to fulfill the individual information needs of our users.
Positive Work Environment
- Foster a useful setting in which each person supports the values and goals of the organization.
- Establish respect and politeness in our relations with our users and work associates.
- Uphold an atmosphere of open communication.
- Sustain and advocate professional values and ethics.
- Protect the privacy and confidentiality of our patients, staff and other users.